With this feature, users can download Events to their own personal calendars. Calendars available are Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, and Office 365/Outlook Calendar. Users must download the event file and import the file to their own personal calendars.
Please note: This feature downloads a copy of the event. It does not sync to the event. It does not support recurring events.
Please note: Outlook does not acknowledge the event URL. The user must copy the event URL into the event description field on their personal calendar.
In this article:
- Add an Event to a Personal Calendar (Google Calendar)
- Add an Event to a Personal Calendar (all available calendars)
Add an Event to a Personal Calendar (Google Calendar)
- Click on the Event.
- Select Add to calendar...
- Choose the calendar destination (Google is used for this example). The event file will download in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Go to Google Calendar.
- Click on the cog in the upper right-hand corner for settings.
- Click Settings in the dropdown menu.
- Click Import & export on the left-hand side.
- Choose Select the file from your computer.
- Select the event file in Downloads.
- Click Open.
- Select Import (confirm the correct calendar is selected).
- Click OK when the dialog box appears.
- Confirm that the event has been added to the personal calendar.
Add an Event to a Personal Calendar (all available calendars)
Click on the links below for Google, Apple, and Microsoft ICS (Internet Calendar Scheduling) Import Instructions.